Monday, November 26, 2012

9th 25th

Niko sent this to me in my Imessage early in the morning.
Thought he'd forget but he beat me to it.
I decided to reply to it in sign language. I learned the alphabet completely just lately due to my classmates who are taking up adapted PE. Thought it would be convenient to know it for my future SLP-ing.

I'm obviously bored as fuck but you must commend my effort. I wonder if he even understands sign language or if he'll even have the patience to look it up and figure out what I'm trying to say. I think I didn't manage to do some of the letters correctly but it doesn't matter much. The h & the g I believe? Too lazy to repeat. This took forever and I'm sleepy. Use damn context clues.
Another picture for the slower readers. I'm so annoying as usual. I hate myself.
Non-Verbal communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment