Thursday, July 26, 2012

❀♥ You're making my dreams come true ♥❀

I am loved. 

I got presents this year from the unexpected & expected. Some better late than never but that doesn't matter. Two weeks after my birthday yet I was still receiving presents. Everything was extra special and greatly appreciated. So I just thought to thank everybody for making me the happiest person on the planet with this blog entry. Plus also to brag about how amazing my friends are.

Thank you for the damn dream ride Niko. I love you ♥
Bee & Darvey forever in my heart ! What a fucking shirt to remind me 
So much dessert on my birthday. I didn't even need to buy a cake.
Thank you Jords ♥
Thank you Paula ♥
Thank you Angelo ♥
Gary got me a pink towel (that felt more like a blanket) for swimming class. Aw ♥
Bunnies forever ! Thank you Iris ♥
Handmade bow from Clarence ♥
What a sweetheart, Luigi ♥
Annoying tiny hat and cow pen from Terence ♥
I talk about cows too much and how they should not be eaten
Niko's mom got me earphones ♥
She'll probably never see this but I'll thank her anyway because I was really touched and stuff.

My parents didn't even get me anything but it didn't matter because I don't need anything but their love!  I'll just use the "you didn't get me anything for my birthday" excuse if I want something in the future. 

Cheers to the sweetest friends and loved ones.
You guys make my cheeks hot.
I love you all to the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment