Thursday, August 30, 2012

Better run faster than my bullet

Exams are over. So I skipped PE on Wednesday morning to rest for the rest of the stressful week coming for me. Had the Pre-pageant last night and I was nervous as ever but I had fun. I sang Pumped Up Kicks with the help of my friend Tom on bass. Wasn't as good as I usually sound but I guess that's normal. Took me forever to calm down and get rid of the nerves.

I'm not really good with crowds.

Can't say the same about my boyfriend though. What a natural singing Sunday Morning.
We dropped Tom home after the Pre-pageant. Looked like we were running away with three guitars and an amp. Guards thought we stole them from the hospital or something. Damn but check out the trunk, really looks like a runaway.
Niko brought me to this new mall called Magnolia that he has been hyped to visit for a while now. It's pretty nice looking but we didn't really get to go around since it was closing time. Just had some dinner.
We ate at a place called Big Better Burgers since it was the only place open.
Fish burger tasted really good or maybe I was just super starving

Inappropriate pictures taken in the fancy food court.
And the parking lot. Yey for free parking.
Such a cute asshole
Long day and another long day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment