Monday, August 27, 2012

Flora: Goddess of Spring

My mother wouldn't help me with the pageant clothes. The gown I got covered from the lady who made my prom dress. She lent me a damn gown. Thank her kind soul.

So that left the theme wear to worry about. Roman goddess.

Bought fake flowers and tulle from divisoria to make a skirt. Had immense help from expert flower crown maker, Bee. So I slept over at Bee's. Had nothing better to do with our lives anyway plus it would've cost a ton more if we went looking for a real dress. So here goes our diy style attack. Worked on it for about 5 to 6 hours. Sleep around 2 in the morning. 

Cute ass video.

Since I was looking more like a fairy than a goddess with the really gay skirt, I made a goddess looking headdress. Painted some scrap leftover leaves gold.

Burned my skin with the glue gun and got a few cuts from wire. Worth it. Going to wear the skirt again on Halloween with wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment