Saturday, July 9, 2011

Set yourself on fire!

When Bee was here the other day, she lent me the last two books of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I finished the first book a few days back in only a day. Got me hooked and wanting to read the next books as soon as possible. So I've finished them all already. Probably the best set of books I've ever read. Maybe because I don't read much lol.

But fuck that was amazing. Took thirty minutes or so for everything sink in. I think it ended perfectly but I was so sad when it was all over.

A few lines from the books. Hihihihi.
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me

 
“Here's some advice, stay alive”

“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun”

You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him

Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you

I've been talking about these book to everyone lately. Har har har. Bloody obsessed.

And when Bee told me about the movie coming out based on this next year, I went insane. There's no official trailer but she did show me the cast. The cast is pretty good yeah? I hope this won't disappoint.
Gosh wow, excited to the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment