Monday, March 12, 2012

Alcohol makes everyone extra friendly

I really had a good time during Ara V's birthday. The pictures are all up in FB but I'll put them here anyway because it was such a wonderful night. Can't believe my parents actually let me sleepover.

 I don't remember some of these being taken. There are even pictures on my phone that I don't remember being taken either. Oh alcohol, my lovely friend.
Birthday girl died ♥
I died ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ 
My knee high socks are the best
Damn shit sticky cake
♥ My  ♥ baby ♥ forever ♥
Thanks for the night Ara V. Ew, you're 18.

2 comments:

  1. omg thank you for editing my pictures they were so panget HAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I barely edited yours. It was Timmys I edited HAHA. I just wanted them to all look the sameeee !

      Delete