Monday, February 14, 2011

Day of hearts

Today, I had my 2nd Valentines Day with Kay. It was a good day.

I made this for him during class at the last minute. I work better under pressure. Hah.
After class, we went all the way to Ortigas for lunch with his sister at some Italian restaurant. Really yummy food. Kay ordered all seafood and vegetables for me. After lunch, we spent the rest of the day at Powerplant. I miss that mall. The mall was decorated for Valentines Day. We watched The Rite after all the walking. I didn't enjoy it so much though.
Kay bought me stuff at Muji by the end of the day. Must wait for White Day for his present. 
The last I saw of Kay for the day. Mom took that picture and it's a very horrible picture so I covered our faces. It's the only picture we have together that day so it will do.
I used those play comme des garcons heart looking things to cover our faces. I want a shirt with one on it.
This entry is so very pink. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment