Monday, June 20, 2011

Melt the sugar

The interesting treats that I've tasted this weekend. Why am I talking about food. I never do that unless it involves diets.
Royce chocolate is forever amazing. They're very pricey though and too little. They had strawberry because it was in season. Amazing shit in your mouth!

Wasabi KitKat was strange. Kinda awful if you don't like wasabi but it was aryt. My aunt got us some from Japan.

Then OMG, I'm so obsessed with macarons. So many colors. That picture isn't mine though unlike the first two, and aren't really from Bizu. But whatever, they're still macarons. So expensive but worth it. They were too yummy that I didn't manage to take a picture. Hohoho. I wonder if they're cheaper some where else. They're filled with loveliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment