Friday, March 25, 2011

Once on a paper torn from his notebook

I've been doing a lot of reading lately due to all the boring practices in school. Also due to constant depression. I don't know why I feel so sad all the time honestly. Maybe it's just that time of the month.

I've read three of the books there so far and am currently reading The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo. It's starting of real boring but I heard it's pretty good so I'll try finishing it this weekend. I loved those other 3 books I read though. They were so beautiful. I don't really have a favorite. The Perks of Being a Wallflower just had me glued. I liked how the kid talked. I only read The Cather in the Rye because of the guy kept talking about it in The Perks of being a wallflower. The Catcher in the Rye made me laugh hella lot. Tuesdays with Morrie [Just continued reading this because I had to read it for school and never finished] made me cry, seriously.

Here are some of my favorite lines ♥

“We accept the love we think we deserve”

I really think that everyone should have watercolors, magnetic poetry, and a harmonica

But because things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody

If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody

If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world. It's impossible
 
Death ends a life, not a relationship

Love each other or die

If you hold back on the emotions--if you don't allow yourself to go all the way through them--you can never get to being detached, you're too busy being afraid

I hope to get some more books to read. I really do want to read the following books below but do not own them. I shall be hunting for them in bookstores soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment