Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF

What a goddamn night. Ara arrived my house and we both walked to Karu's house where we were all bitching and real angry because of pms and shit like that. Janelle was there too. Karu was our ride to Jo's house for her bubble of awesomeness pajama party as Jo calls it. Brought our pajamas in case but we never really got to use them.

Oh anyway, I had such a good night. I haven't had fun like that in a while. It was all chill and good fun.
Joanna [Birthday Girl] and her lovely face
Fucking huge pizza and booze.
Here all the people having a fucking lovely time.
And then, there's me having fun too
I don't even remember who took this picture.
We had to go so soon but it's alright. I'm thankful. Thanks Jo for the awesome party. We love you!
Lol Jo :|
This last picture, Ara V took when we got home. She slept over and we ran around the village and lay on sidewalks for a while.

1 comment: