Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up

I had to wake up very very early today to enroll myself for UST. I got there pretty late though. Thankful I caught of with Sy because I thought I wouldn't see her. She was there real early.

I was really confused because my mom wasn't allowed to come in and enroll with me. I had to do it all by myself. Lol proud. Anyway, we had so much shit to do while soaking up all that heat.

Enroll. ID pictures. Uniform Measurements. Physical Examination [x-ray, vaccines, dentist, drug tests]. Yes, all that with very long lines. We were at UST from 9 up to 3 in the afternoon. I was obviously very tired by the end of the day.
 I'm honestly very very excited for college now. Hihihi.
Fucked up schedule is fucked up
God, why the fuck would I even go to school on a Friday for English and Theology. It's a horrible schedule. I don't know how I'm going to deal with it. Crazy shit.

1 comment:

  1. Not to be mean but that's one shitty schedule-- we didn't go through the hell of Zoology until 2nd sem (JUST HOPE AND PRAY YOU'LL NEVER GET Yzma). Your Friday and Monday would be your worse though.

    ReplyDelete