Monday, April 4, 2011

Grad Ball: The Aristeia

We had our Grad Ball last night. It took forever to get my hair and face done because the schedules got all fucked. It turned out well anyway so I was happy happy happy. Kay met up with me at the salon. He had his polo and jacket for photo purposes. I wanted to sneak him in but we never had the chance because the teachers were all over the place. Fuu.

Mom & siblings came along to drop us to the hotel. She took so many pictures everywhere. Meg took some too. That was handy.
With 3A boys
Family!
We got table 10. It was a real good spot near the dance floor and the screen where they showed those very depressing videos. I'll miss everything so much. I want to cry.
Some people in our table minus Darvey because we're not that special. Psh.
They opened the dance floor and we had those light ring things. I still have mine. Others got lost and shit.
We had to go outside at one point to get formal pictures taken. They didn't end up so formal. Hohoho. Then we had our own photo shoot. Yes, so sexy
Bee & I are matching inverted

Obviously tired when we got to the room. We even walked to Mcdonalds and I got too lazy to change and walked in heels so we just had to ride a taxi back.
 Didn't get to sleep so well. 

That was one of the most amazing nights I've ever had. I still wish Kay made it in the Ball. It would have been perfect.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So the today, I wake up and see the boys like this
Me & Bee look sleepy still with make up on because it made us feel beauty!
We ate at this crepe house thing because Jerr & Cami took over the buffet only for two. So very jelly we all were. Crepes were yummy anyway and I'm watching my figure. Hihihi.
Le milkshake is yummy
This very long post is now over. Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment